Full-time Digital Growth Associate
Equivalent to 25K per year
How to apply
Hit us up with your CV and covering letter at email@example.com.
A chance to be part of an award-winning, young, fast-growing tech agency looking to make a giant difference.
The Giants are looking for an eager giant with raw digital talent.
You will be (a tad) obsessed with the tech world, a creative thinker, proven background in social media platforms and demonstrate excellent writing skills.
About Made By Giants
We’re a young, fast-growing agency, looking for support in digital communications and PR to help our partners (clients) grow.
Our mission to be the most creative B2B tech agency around.
To achieve this, we don’t believe in silos – we need diversity of thought. We bring together communications, brand, creative design and digital in one place to help our tech partners achieve an agile, well-rounded go-to-market. Our work ranges from building new brands, building strategic communications frameworks to social media strategies to media relations and creative design.
We won Best Start-Up Agency 2021 at the Global Social Media awards and silver for Best New Agency at the Global Agency Awards.
We recently won Best Use of Paid Social at the Global Social Media awards, and Bronze at Transform Awards Europe for our branding and brand strategy work.
- The ideal candidate will have one year of experience working in a digital or communications role from an agency or in-house background. Ideally, you’d have worked as an intern or junior account executive before. Even more ideally, for tech clients.
- You’ll demonstrate some knowledge of the tech industry, particularly how the B2B tech world works
Roles and responsibilities
- Working alongside our Lead Digital Consultant to manage client social accounts including but not limited to:
- Writing editorial content for social channels
- Supporting influencer marketing
- Social media posting and community management
- Social analysis and reporting (primarily LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Paid social media
- Google PPC
- Contributing new ideas to our clients’ marketing campaigns
- Generating ongoing coverage for tech clients in the media outlets they care about
- Supporting the writing effort for our tech clients – from by-lines, to quick-fire media comment, to award entries, to social media editorial planning
- A genuine passion for marketing and tech in general
- A proactive attitude to contribute ideas, thinking through key issues relating to our clients
- Exceptional client service skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of social media marketing and social media reporting analytics
- Ability to collaborate across our wider Made By Giants team, supporting your colleagues with a willingness to go above and beyond
- Entrepreneurial skills – you will love the idea of working in a start-up that’s expanding and you’ll want to put your own stamp on how things are done
What you get in return for your dedication to the Giants
- You will be part of an entrepreneurial start-up reporting to our Lead Digital Consultant
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working option (and we mean it when we say that)
- A Macbook and Apple swag
- Mental health days
- Extensive investment in personal development
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities
- 25 days holiday
- Annual salary review
- Discretionary bonus
- Matched pension contributions up to 10%
- A monthly healthy veg box to make sure you get your greens for giant growth
- Giant swag deliveries
- Wellness package with Urban Massage (depending on location) or an equivalent spa voucher
- Birthdays off work or a long weekend if your birthday falls on a Saturday or Sunday