Full-time Communications Growth Associate
Equivalent to 25K per year
How to apply
Hit us up with your CV and covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A chance to be part of an award-winning, young, fast-growing tech agency looking to make a giant difference.
The Giants are looking for an eager giant with raw PR talent.
You will be (a tad) obsessed with the tech world, a creative thinker, proven background in PR and demonstrate excellent writing skills.
About Made By Giants
We’re a young, fast-growing agency, looking for support in communications and PR to help our partners (clients) grow.
Our mission to be the most creative B2B tech agency around.
To achieve this, we don’t believe in silos – we need diversity of thought. We bring together communications, brand, creative design and digital in one place to help our tech partners achieve an agile, well-rounded go-to-market. Our work ranges from building new brands, building strategic communications frameworks to social media strategies to media relations and creative design.
We won Small Agency of the Year 2022 at the PRCA DARE awards, Best Start-Up Agency 2021 at the Global Social Media awards and Best New Agency at the Global Agency Awards.
- The ideal candidate will have one year of experience working in a communications role from an agency or in-house background. Ideally, you’d have worked as an intern or junior account executive before. Even more ideally, for tech clients.
- You’ll demonstrate some knowledge of the tech industry, particularly how the B2B tech world works
Roles and responsibilities
- Generating ongoing coverage for tech clients in the media outlets they care about
- Supporting the writing effort for our tech clients – from by-lines, to quick-fire media comment, to award entries, to social media editorial planning
- Managing and generating the news flow for our tech clients and delivering day-to-day press office activities
- Writing editorial content for social channels
- Supporting influencer marketing
- Social media posting and community management
- Creative delivery of comms positioning to adapt to the news agenda
- Coverage monitoring and reporting against communications KPIs
- A genuine passion for marketing and tech in general
- A proactive attitude to contribute ideas, thinking through key issues relating to our clients
- Exceptional knowledge of the business and tech news agenda
- Exceptional client service skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Ability to collaborate across our wider Made By Giants team, supporting your colleagues with a willingness to go above and beyond
- Entrepreneurial skills – you will love the idea of working in a start-up that’s expanding and you’ll want to put your own stamp on how things are done
What you get in return for your dedication to the Giants
- You will be part of an entrepreneurial start-up
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working option (and we mean it when we say that)
- A Macbook and Apple swag
- Mental health days
- Extensive investment in personal development
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities
- 25 days holiday
- Annual salary review
- Discretionary bonus
- Matched pension contributions up to 10%
- A monthly healthy veg box to make sure you get your greens for giant growth
- Giant swag deliveries
- Birthdays off work or a long weekend if your birthday falls on a Saturday or Sunday